Saturday, August 15, 2009

busy Saturday; EO talk has moved.

Much to my amazement, something from my Etsy shop actually sold this week.  Which pushed me to list two more little items whose photos were already on my computer, waiting.  (I'd sort of lost faith in the Etsy idea ever taking off-- irrational, since I'd only listed three items.)

Those two little items, a victorian ring holder and a 1960-ish roller rink ashtray, sold within 24 hours.  Whoa!

So I allowed myself a trip to my favorite junk shop to shop a bit, and spent some time today listing a few more.  So encouraging!  We'll see how this goes.  (Pictures of a few of the items below.)

My oil fascination has pretty much transferred itself onto a group blog, where several friends and I are sharing tips and experiences with one another.  If you're interested in that, you can catch up with our chatter over there.  I may still do some writing on that subject over here, when I feel like I might be offensive to some of my "oilfriends" (who are Young Living enthusiasts) if I posted my mind too freely over there.  I want that to be a positive space, not one where we get into debates.

Okay, I'm out.  It's Saturday, and I want to think of something fun for us to do with our kids when they wake up from naptime.  Too much of my time with them lately has involved me trying to clean and feeling frustrated at the constant level of chaos in my house.  I think I may need to embrace the chaos a bit more.  They're only toddlers for a short while... the house can be well-kept later.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from kimvsmith's posterous

0 comments:

Post a Comment