Thursday, October 15, 2009

inhalers for the multitudes

Hey, everybody.  Is the oilblog a dead horse that I should stop beating now that the study is over? 

If not, let me know by sharing something for your fellow readers... if you don't remember how to post, email it to me and I'll take care of it for you!  (kimvsmithATgmailDOTcom)

Anyway, about those inhalers.  Our source has changed, as I 've found an even better deal.  I've got a bookoo of inhalers headed to me via Ebay from... Hong Kong?  Something like that.  Far away, I know.  I've not bought anything internationally on Ebay before, so we'll see how this works out.

Anyway.  I wanted to let you all know that I can't possibly use them all, and you can buy some if you'd like for $.50 each.  Click here to read our previous post about what these are good for.

That is all.  Carry on, oilfolk!

Posted via email from the Oil Crowd

0 comments:

Post a Comment