Found this here.
This came from Karen Logan's "Clean House, Clean Planet". I mixed up a batch to try it one day and haven't used commercial all-purpose cleaners since. Good essential oil combos are tea tree and peppermint, orange and cinnamon, and lavender and lemon. Keep out of reach of small children as the borax is somewhat toxic.
16 fl oz (change servings and units)
* 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
* 1 teaspoon borax
* 1 1/2 cups very hot distilled or purified water
* 1/4 cup castile soap or 1/8 cup liquid dish soap
* 10-15 drops essential oils
1. Mix the vinegar and borax in a 16oz spray bottle.
2. Fill bottle with the water and shake to dissolve the vinegar and borax.
3. Add soap LAST and then scent with essential oil.
Use as you would any all-purpose cleaner. This mix can get quite soapy so you might want to have a cloth wet with just water handy to "rinse" with.